SuperShore™ slab shores MP 350, MP 480, and MP625
℗ PRESTON RENTALS SuperShore™ slab shores are made of aluminum which means they are very light, e.g. the MP 350 weighs only 43 lbs. With its extension lengths from 6.4 – 20.5 ft., Most of standard operations in building construction can be covered. Ingeniously designed details on our acrow props ensure a long service life.
The cleverly-designed profile made of aluminum alloy absorbs impacts elastically, e.g. when a shore falls over. Material selection and design are perfectly matched. The SuperShore™ thread is self-cleaning and the free-running collar does not jam, even when dirty.
- Built-in measuring tape
- Continuous, self-cleaning, quadruple thread
- Nut with 4 robust lowering cams
- Possibility of using tie rod
- Outer tube ECC powder coated
- Profile is solid and elastic = very robust
- Anti-pinch safety device integrated in the system
- Wide range of accessories: Shore connector; frame MRK; tilting forkhead MKK and tilting base MKF
Contact us today to enquire about our